Last Updated: 01 OCT 2021
Standard SLAs (SME/ SME+ plans) : Guaranteed Uptime Level : 99.5%
Enterprise Plan SLA : Custom SLA with up to 99.99% Uptime for Enterprise Plans
This SLA is written in good faith. SaaS provider will always do everything possible to rectify every issue in a timely manner.
However, there are exclusions. This SLA does not apply to:
- Any equipment, software, services, third party or otherwise, or any other parts of the System not listed above.
- Software, equipment or services not purchased via and managed by SaaS Provider.
Additionally, this SLA does not apply when:
- The problem has been caused by using equipment, software or service(s) in a way that is not recommended.
- The client has made unauthorized changes to the configuration or set up of affected equipment, software or services.
- The client has prevented SaaS Provider from performing required maintenance and update tasks.
- The issue has been caused by unsupported mobile devices, equipment, software or other services.
This SLA does not apply in circumstances that could be reasonably said to be beyond SaaS Provider’s control. For instance: floods, war, acts of god, civil unrest and so on.
This SLA also does not apply if the client is in breach of its contract with SaaS Provider for any reason (e.g. late payment of fees, improper use, violation of terms, etc.).
SAAS PROVIDER RESPONSIBILITIES
- SaaS Provider will provide and maintain the System used by the client.
- SaaS provider will make available the System through internet / iOS / Android stores / proprietary client applications.
Additionally, SaaS Provider will:
- Ensure relevant software, services and equipment are available to the client where necessary.
- Respond to support requests within a reasonable timeframe.
- Take steps to escalate and resolve issues in an appropriate, timely manner.
- Maintain good communication with the client at all times.
- The client will use the provided system as intended.
- The client will be responsible for, and obtain, all consents required under any law or regulation in any jurisdiction, relating to the use of the data uploaded to the System, including but not limited to the GDPR ACT/ PDPA ACT
- The client will insure, indemnify, and hold harmless SaaS Provider for any violations, real or alleged, of any laws or regulations, relating to the use of the System with the client’s consumers and clients. In other words, the client represents that it has the right to send emails, text messages or SMS messages to its clients using the System and promises to indemnify Inventrik Pte Ltd if it does not.
GUARANTEED UPTIME: UPTIME LEVELS
99.99% (Custom SLA for Enterprise Plan)
- In order to enable the client to do business effectively, SaaS Provider guarantees that certain items will be available for a certain percentage of time.
- The eVoucher Management System is guaranteed to have a 99.5% uptime (Standard)
- The Lucky Draw System is guaranteed to have a 99.5% uptime (Standard)
- The Gamification system is guaranteed to have a 99.5% uptime (Standard)
SYSTEM UPTIME & PENALITIES
Uptime is measured over each calendar month. It is calculated to the nearest minute, based on the number of minutes in the given month (for instance, a 31-day month contains 44,640 minutes).
If uptime for any item drops below the relevant threshold, a penalty will be applied in the form of a credit for the client.
This means the following month’s fee payable by the client will be reduced on a sliding scale.
The level of penalty will be calculated depending on the number of hours for which the service was unavailable, minus the downtime permitted by the SLA:
- Uptime penalties in any month are capped at 25% of the total monthly fee
- Uptime measurements exclude periods of routine maintenance & Planned system downtime
- Uptime measurements will start in 20 days after agreement signing, as the road map may have custom development
- Uptime measurements are excluded for 24 hours after a planned production release of the clients development requirements.
Client Must Request: To receive any of the Financial Credits described above, Client must notify SaaS Provider within 15 days from the time Client becomes eligible to receive a Financial Credit.
Client must also provide SaaS Provider with identifying information (e.g., project name ) and the date and time those errors occurred.
If Client does not comply with these requirements, Client will forfeit its right to receive a Financial Credit.
If a dispute arises with respect to this SLA, Inventrik Pte Ltd will make a determination in good faith based on its system logs, monitoring reports, configuration records, and other available information, which Inventrik Pte Ltd will make available to Client at Client’s request.
Maximum Financial Credit: The total maximum number of Financial Credits to be issued to Client for any and all Downtime Periods that occur in a single billing month will not exceed 25% of the amount due by Client for the Covered Service for the applicable month.
Financial Credits will be made in the form of a monetary credit applied to future use of the Service and will be applied within 60 days after the Financial Credit was requested.
GURANTEED RESPONSE TIMES
When the client raises a support issue with SaaS Provider, SaaS Provider promises to respond in a timely fashion.
The response time measures how long it takes SaaS Provider to respond to a support request raised via the support system/ channel. SaaS provider is deemed to have responded when it has replied to the client’s initial request. This may be in the form of an email or telephone call, to either provide a solution or request further information. Response times are measured from the moment the client submits a support request via SaaS Providers online support system/ channel.
Response times apply during Singapore standard working hours Monday to Friday (9.00am — 6.00pm SGT) only, (excluding public holidays) unless the contract between the client and supplier specifically includes provisions for out of hours support.
Subject to the above limitations, Vendor promises to respond to support requests within twenty-four (24) hours.
SaaS Provider will always endeavor to resolve problems as swiftly as possible. It recognizes that the client’s use of the System is key to its business and that any downtime can cost money. However, SaaS provider is unable to provide guaranteed resolution times. This is because the nature and causes of problems can vary enormously.
For instance, it may be possible to resolve a fatal server issue in minutes, simply by restarting the server. But if a server fails due to disk error or a hardware fault (also classed as a fatal issue) it may take much longer to get back up and running. In all cases, SaaS Provider will make its best efforts to resolve problems as quickly as possible. It will also provide frequent progress reports to the client.